Wednesday 25 May 2011

You are cordially invited...

To celebrate the wedding of Wills & Kate, Ash had the brilliant idea of throwing an afternoon tea party for close friends and family as a way of saying thank you for their support over the last 10 months.

We had a fantastic day and it was another situation where I could see the progress that I had made. Firstly I ordered in - I know for a fact I would have spent hours and hours making food in the past, putting myself under huge pressure. What's the point when Sainsbury's make super sandwich platters?! I also asked everyone to bring something along, I felt a bit cheeky but no one seemed to mind!

I also took time to sit down and made time for everyone that came. I used to be so swept up in hosting that I'd often have no time to enjoy it myself so this was a whole new experience for me and what a lovely one it was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment